Route: I walk Inca and Cara Norte (New Route)
Degree of difficulty: Without technical difficulty. Good physical condition
THE FIRST DAY:
Exit of early Arequipa. I arrive at the end of the mobility on 5 000 m. S. n. m. Beginning of the ascension for a path Inka up to " Field Inka " up to the 5 250 m.s.n.m. with approximately two hours of tour. I arrive before the half day. I have lunch. Panoramic sight of the National Reservation of White Wash and Salt mines. Installation of the Camp. It has dinner and stay.
THE SECOND DAY:
I have breakfast early. Beginning of ascension. Spectacular sight of the Volcanic Mountain chain of the South of Peru and the settlements of Quiscos and Uyupampa. The path is for the Edge North of the Chachani with impressive conference of the Snow-capped mountains Ampato, Sabancaya and Hualca Hualca, all conformantes of the Mountain chain of the Ampato. We continue for the path up to coming to " before top " formed by the principal Crater of the Chachani on the 6 000 m.s.n.m. I arrive at the summit before the half day after five at six hours of march. I come back in one hour and a half to the High Field. Decrease to our mobility. I arrive at Arequipa in the evening before 5:30 p.m.
MINIMAL AND INDISPENSABLE EQUIPMENT
- Sleeping Bag
- First aid kit
- Ice axe
- Clothes of coat
- Walking sticks
- Sleeping pad
- Big Backpack
- Small Backpack
- Warm pants
LIST OF BASIC FOOD
I. - WATER
- 5 liters
II.- FOOD TO COOK
- Soups and creams
- Dads' Mash
- Grazes (Spaguettis and Noodles)
- Sardines and Tuna in tin
- Cooked Quinua
- Meat of chicken
- Te, manzanilla, hierba luisa, coffee.
III.- FOOD OF MARCH
- Varied Cookies (sweet and salty), bread
- Dried fruits and fresh fruits
- Ham, cheese, jam.
- Nougats and varied candies.
- Oficial mountain guide UIAGM (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations)
- Mobilities 4 x 4 (depending on the number of passengers)
- Supply Completes
- Dinner the first day
- Breakfast the day of the ascent
- I equip of camp and of mountain
- Tent, crampones, ice axe, sleeping pad, first aid kit, dishes, etc.
- I equip of safety
- Does drugstore complete, radioes and cellular
- Oxygenated inside the mobilities
SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal equipment: Sleeping bag, clothes of coat, sunglasses, walking sticks, gaiters, flashlight, boots, big backpack, small backpack, etc.
Price: 300.00 Soles without I.G.V. on the basis of 3 pax as minimum
RENT OF EQUIPMENT AND SERVICE GIVES CARRIED:
The boots, canes and rucksacks to s/ 20.00 for equipment
Frontal lamps and lenses of the Sun to s/10.00 for equipment.
The Carrier's service is 200.00 Suns for two days.
- The Principal Guide will coordinate with the Auxiliary Guide and / or choferes the decrease of the passenger who decides to return to the Field Base or Arequipa for weariness or others, so that this one does not walk only in the mountain. The costs of this decision as transport, supply, housing, etc. They will be assumed by this one.
- The clients will take all his personal equipment the day of the ascent, as clothes of coat, crampones, ice axes, water, lenses of the Sun, rucksacks, canes, boots, etc. These are not included in the service.
- In case of taking the service of the portedores, these only will take the tents, the water and the supply. The clients will take all his personal equipment as sleeping bags, etc.
- If one produces changes in the Itinerary for the climate, physical, mental, technical condition they will not be of responsibility of the organization D. S. 028-2004 I REGULATE Guides' of Mountain.
- The mobilities 4 x 4 after leaving the passengers will return Arequipa to rise the following day and the approved hour.
- The ascent in shared group needs three (03) persons as minimum, otherwise the group might go out, but privately.
Reservar un Tour
Vamos a planificar su aventura para usted. Con años de experiencia y conocimiento de primera mano de las maravillas naturales que rodean Arequipa, nos encargamos de todos los detalles logísticos para que pueda disfrutar de su aventura al aire libre sin preocupaciones.